Wed, May 04|
Chico Basin Ranch Colorado Springs, Colo
Ranching with Nature - Flourishing Ecosystems & Thriving Profits
Time & Location
May 04, 2022, 7:00 PM – May 05, 2022, 5:00 PM
Chico Basin Ranch Colorado Springs, Colo, 22500 S Peyton Hwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80928, USA
About The Event
Your land, no matter what condition it’s in right now, can be more drought resilient AND provide a landscape for more profits than you’ve ever had before.
What if we showed you a way to transform your ranchland or farmland into a more flourishing ecosystem and thriving business? Your land can be home to thick native grasses; diverse plant species; and a healthy mix of wildlife, birds, and pollinators that supports you and your family in multiple ways. If that’s the path you want to be on, you need to join us for our 2-day workshop, Ranching with Nature: Flourishing Ecosystems & Thriving Profits.
Topics will include:
- Improving the whole of your land stewardship – how profit, management, and ecology link together
- Introduction of ecosystem function – the 4 critical components
- Plant and animal performance is key for profitability
- How to strategically use tools like grazing and rest to enhance the health of your soil, water, plants, and animals
- Enhancing natural processes (soil health, water infiltration, and plant diversity) improves ecological resilience for drought and enhances habitat for birds and pollinators
- Financial considerations and diversity decisions for healthy profits and multiple enterprises
- Examination of risk, stress, and quality of life in production decisions, especially drought
- Monitoring and testing to help you reach your goals
- Learn steps you can take back home that allow for early success
Learn more at https://holisticmanagement.org/ranching-with-nature/.